Finding the best 4 monitor graphics card is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 4 monitor graphics card you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best 4 Monitor Graphics Card – Picked by Experts
10 Best 4 Monitor Graphics Card – Top Picks of 2022
- 4x 4K @ 60Hz DISPLAYS – Connect up to 4x 4K displays via DisplayPort. The outputs can power all displays to 4K @ 60Hz simultaneously with support for features such as Radeon Freesync 2 and Radeon Image Sharpening
- BUS-POWERED – Powered entirely by the PCIe 3.0 bus, this graphics card will not require any additional power. (Note: a minimum of 550W system power supply is recommended)
- RADEON FREESYNC 2 – Freesync 2 allows your displays to vary their refresh rate in order to match the framerate of your AMD Graphics Card. Freesync 2 also supports high dynamic range (HDR), low framerate compensation, and low latency. (Note: must use Radeon Freesync compatible displays to utilize features)
- VERSATILE USE – Great for Digital Signage, Healthcare, Marketing, Stock Exchange and any space needing more display area. UHD graphics and wrap-around capabilities, 4x1 landscape, stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation for total control of digital environment
- 4GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1500MHz memory clock and 1183 core clock speeds with 128-bit memory bus. 98GBps total memory bandwidth and 6 Gbps memory bit rate
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for Direct Compute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) Core Speed 1125 MHz
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Small Form Factor - Low profile design allows installation in small form factor system, and includes a full-height bracket for standard systems.
- Energy Efficient - Intelligent power management technology allows conservation of energy while idle or when demand is low.
- Take multitasking to the next level by expanding your visual workspace! Eyefinity technology with DisplayPort connectivity lets you view four HDMI monitors simultaneously.
- Avivo Video and Display Technology - Connect to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices, producing vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and smooth video playback.
- Professional Grade - Stay on top of business or trading markets by expanding your workspace to four independently controlled displays.
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4GB GDDR5 memory - 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface
- Pci Express 3 0 - 1x16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
- Independently powered - bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- Independent HD Audio - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound through DDM Audio (ddma) to each monitor in brilliant 7 1 surround Sound.Independent controls - select independent resolutions (Clone or extend mode in landscape or portrait) refresh rates color controls and video overlays.Secure connection - includes 4 mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection Note included active cables are required for 4K monitors 2x miniDP to DVI screw-downs adapters are included.Sff & Full-height bracket - This short form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.Operating systems - Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit.- Get a 3-year limited and excellent US-based customer support when you register your product with VisionTek within 30 days of purchase
- Number of monitors supported: 4
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Chipset line: Radeon Pro
- Chipset Series: WX
- Chipset model: WX 3200
- High Definition 3D Performance and Image Quality for Your PC
- Compliant with next-generation DirectX 11, ATI Eyefinity Technology, enables a single card to support up to four independent display outputs simultaneously.
- Avivo technology connects to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices and produces vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI.
- ATI RADEON 5570 GPU @ 650MHz, High speed DDR3 Memory, 1 GB on board memory, x16 PCI Express
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8,All Versions of Windows XP - Only supports two monitor display. Supported Configurations :This card only outputs Analog (does not supply digital signal). Full support for Microsoft DX11, DX 10.1 and DX9. The VisionTek Radeon HD5570 4-port VHDCI graphics card delivers exceptional visual performance for all types of PC entertainment and productivity
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os - windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- 192 CUDA Cores
- 2GB DDR3 GPU Memory
- 128-bit Memory Interface
- 28.5GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- 4 Mini DisplayPort Connectors
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR6X, 19 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1800 MHz
- SPECTRA 2.0 RGB Lighting, IceStorm 2.0 Advanced Cooling, FREEZE Fan Stop, Active Fan Control, Lighted Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
Best 4 Monitor Graphics Card Buying Guide
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on 4 monitor graphics card. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the 4 monitor graphics card. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the 4 monitor graphics card works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for 4 monitor graphics card. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new 4 monitor graphics card, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the 4 monitor graphics card from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best 4 monitor graphics card, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable 4 monitor graphics card for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.