Finding the best 4runner shocks is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can cater to your needs, but only a few of them stand out from the rest. We have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web before we made our top 10 list of 4runner shocks . We did the heavy lifting, and made the process easy for you. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
10 Best 4Runner Shocks – Top Picks of 2022
- Fits: 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Base 2.7L, SR5 & Limited 3.4L; 4WD/RWD
- Front Absorbers: 0-2.75" Lift (Depending on Application); Adjustable; Nitrogen Gas Charged; 46mm ID Snap Ring Grooved Body; Extended Height 18.27"; Compressed Height 13.66"; Zinc Plated
- Rear Absorbers: Non Adjustable; Hydraulic; 46mm ID Smooth Body; Extended Height 20.79"; Compressed Height 12.91"; Zinc Plated
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Shock Boots Included; Improved ride quality, handling and comfort; Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Kit includes Front Ride Height Adjustable and matching Rear 5100 Series Shock Absorbers.
- Front shocks adjustable from 0-2.5
- Kit compatible with 4Runner 4WD 2003-09. ***Excludes adjustable (X-REAS) suspension***
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear
- Includes: | * 2 - Bilstein # 24-011396 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 - Bilstein # 24-011402 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from Bilstein
- A 4600 Series equipped vehicle offers superior control compared to conventional alternatives, allowing you to keep cargo secure, from your kids to work equipment, mile after mile | * Utilizing our patented design, the dampers allow the vehicle to glide over every type of road surface you may encounter while maintaining complete command at all times | * These dampers are the least expensive and most effective upgrade to extend the service life of any vehicle out on the road today
- Fits: | * Toyota: | * 1986-1989 Toyota 4Runner, including DLX and SR5 | * 1986-1995 Toyota Pickup **4WD**, including Base, DLX and SR5 | * Bilstein's old part numbers on these shocks was F4-B46-1139-H1 on the fronts and F4-B46-1140-H2 on the rears
- Vehicle Specific: KAX front struts and shocks Assembly fit for 2005-2015 Tacoma & 2003-2020 4Runner & 2007-2013 FJ Cruiser front left and right side; Excludes Models With X-Reas Suspension; Replace Complete Struts Assembly NO#: 171371L,171371R, 1345566L, 1345566R
- Ready To Install: The KAX Complete Struts Assembly includes all the components required for a strut replacement in a single. No Spring Compressor Required! Save you 70% of installation time
- Recover 100% Performance: Worn out struts add 20% to the vehicle’s stopping distance. after replacing KAX struts assembly, shorten the braking distance, and increase the safety distance. Improve steering response, reduce stopping distance and give you more confidence in driving
- Increase Tire Grip: By increasing the spring stiffness coefficient, the rapid vibration of the wheel is suppressed, the tire is prevented from leaving the road, and the exercise stability is improved
- Bounce Reduction: Damping rods reduce body vibration and bounce by generating resistance through the flow of fluid to absorb or slow down the direct impact of energy
- Part Numbers RS999305 and RS999913 and RS999914
- Front Pair of Struts & Springs + Rear pair of 2 shocks for vehicles at factory height or w/0-2" front lift and w/0-1.5" rear lift
- Fits 2WD & 4WD vehicles
- Front height not adjustable from specified height. 9 settings of compression and dampening adjustment.
- Rancho's limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure. Rancho's 90 day ride guarantee covers RS5000X, RS7000MT, and RS9000XL shocks.
- Replacement for Toyota 4Runner (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Complete Struts with Coil Springs and 2x Rear Gas Shocks Absorbers (Set of 4)
- EXCLUDES XTRA CAB & MODELS WITH X-REAS SUSPENSION
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Brand New Factory Direct - Free UPS Ground Shipping
- Rear Pair.
- Brand New In Box
- Representative Image Actual Product May Vary
- 10 Stage Variable Valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C
- Nitrogen Charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength
- Fast Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal. Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -40? C
- Backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Best 4Runner Shocks Buying Guide
Last year alone, we spent nearly three hundred billion dollars on more than two million products. That’s a ton of money being pumped into the marketplace. But how can you best guarantee you will get your hands on the best products? That’s why it’s important to have the proper advice before spending your money on 4runner shocks . That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the 4runner shocks . These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that it works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for 4runner shocks . Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new 4runner shocks , you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the 4runner shocks from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best 4runner shocks , and it’s your time to pick the suitable 4runner shocks for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.