Finding the best 6.5 midbass speakers is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can cater to your needs, but only a few of them stand out from the rest. We have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web before we made our top 10 list of 6.5 midbass speakers. We did the heavy lifting, and made the process easy for you. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
10 Best 6.5 Midbass Speakers – Top Picks of 2022
- Skar Audio FSX65-4 6.5" 4 Ohm mid-range speaker
- 300 Watts Max | 150 Watts RMS
- 1.5" Voice coil - Ferrite magnet
- Sensitivity : 92.5 Db 1w/1m
- Sold Individually (Set of 1)
- Sold as a package - includes X2 Skar Audio FSX65-4 6. 5" 4 ohm mid-range speakers
- 300 watts Max (Each) | 150 watts RMS (each)
- 21 oz ferrite motor | Sensitivity: 92.5 dB 1W/1M
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 8, 000 Hz
- Featuring a high temperature 1.5" Copper Voice Coil
- A rigid cast aluminum frame with spokes to minimize reflections back into the cone. To drive the voice coil, a large ferrite magnet is used with a very precise machined top and bottom plate.
- The additional forced vent in the backplate for the coil allows this driver to handle up to 250 watts RMS without issue.
- Its special composed spider reduces distortion at a high excursion and double roll surround keep cone travel linear at high excursion, while its copper tinsel lead wire is capable of high current transfer makes this driver not only unique but gives all high-performance characteristics and high-quality components providing exceptional clarity, detail, and dynamics sound.
- Its CCAW voice coil has 14.8 mm of winding wire, giving it an incredible 5.40 mm Xmax with capability of 14 mm Peak-to-Peak excursion before damage, which allows its cone to travel over 0.55″ giving a heck of punch.
- Featuring a paper cone has a special high strength paper pulp composition designed to achieve the best possible linearity within the middle frequency range and a special cone treatment specifically dedicated to improving the dampening properties of the moving assembly, thus considerably improving the smooth frequency response.
- DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY: The magnet and motor assembly are attached to a sturdy reinforced steel frame, ensuring a solid support structure and long lasting play in most any environment
- PRO AUDIO PERFORMANCE: Engineered and designed to easily transform a stock system into one that can deliver concert level. Upgrade today! Hear the difference.
- VOCAL OUTPUT: Midrange response up to 6500 Hz | Sensitivity 93.5 dB able to give high levels of output. Outstanding durability and a smooth punch of mid bass for small enclosures
- POWER HANDLING: Built to handle 200 watts of continuous power, 1.5” High-Temperature Voice Coil Can Handle Extreme Heat
- EASY FIT: Mounting Depth: 2.60" | Baffle Cut-Out Diameter: 5.63" | Weights 3.30 Lbs
- PRO AUDIO ON WHEELS - We have combined the PRO audio and high fidelity audio into a new type of driver aimed at delivering high levels of clean output from stock speaker locations
- POWER YOU CAN RELY ON - These Pro Audio On Wheels speakers will handle 100 Watts of Continuous Power and 50 Watts RMS power with a Sensitivity of 90 dB and 90 – 10,000 Hz of Frequency Response
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - This PA Style speaker is a great upgrade for listeners wanting to go well beyond the standard factory upgrade
- DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY - The shallow mounting depth of 2.32″ is designed for easier installation with its standard frame size that fits in many OEM speaker locations
- UPGRADE TODAY. HEAR THE DIFFERENCE - The 6MB100-4 speakers can be used to transform a stock system into a concert level experience without cutting up interior panels
- MIDRANGE THAT HANDLES IT ALL - A mid-range driver that can answer the call to handle the most significant part of the audible sound spectrum. A speaker that sounds great with just instrumentals and, even better with vocals.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON - DIA-CM8.4B delivers an impressive 120W Max Power with 60W RMS at 4 Ohms, enough to tackle a full range of audio.
- Exclusive Black Diamond design. 14.4oz magnet with 1 inch high strength voice coil for high power applications.
- Integrated bullet resonator for higher ranges without loosing and midrange frequencies.
- High efficiency coils for maximum loudness and powerhandeling of 60w rms and 120w max.
- 105Hz - 12 kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Lanzar, 6.5” high power performance speaker has 30 oz magnet structure, vas at 9.46 liter and frequency response that complete the package. Also, pack with exceptional 94dB (1w/1m) decibel sensitivity
- POWERFUL 500 WATTs: This 6.5” full range speaker provide up to 500 watts peak power because it is equipped with 30 oz. housed structure. It's all housed in durable die-cast aluminum frames
- 4-OHM MIN IMPEDANCE: This midbass car speaker has 4-ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. Includes custom molded grill and hardware for easy setup
- CCAR VOICE COIL: Lanzar speakers are capable of 1.5” higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties. It will increase performance and efficiency of heavy-duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures
- OPTI6MI TEMPLATE: Lanzar upgraded car speaker measures 6.97'' in overall diameter with a mounting depth of 3.03''. The high-quality black paper cone accordion cloth surround with resin coated provides a strong foundation
- PRO AUDIO ON WHEELS: The 6MR200A-4 midrange speaker is our solutions for Car audio systems. This unit was designed with the goal of producing the highest possible output from a compact design without sacrificing performance, with only 2.24″ mounting depth
- DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY: With a naturally damped paper cone and cloth accordion surround resonances are kept under control making for an easy transition to a high frequency driver
- SOLID STRUCTURE: To ensure absolute signal fidelity, a cloth sealed surround is combined with a carefully crafted Kevlar-loaded paper cone. Additionally, a vented pole piece allows heat to escape for reduced power compression. Rigid yet lightweight stamped steel frame
- HANDLES IT ALL: With a frequency response of 155 – 11,000 Hz, use this midrange in professional 3-way live sound cabinets, as a high output car audio door speaker, or as a midrange in a bass guitar speaker
- POWER YOU CAN RELY ON: Built for loud, clear vocal performance in tight, compact spaces, this driver features 100 Watts RMS Power, and 200 Watts Program Power
- This listing includes: (4) SQ-65CB-X 6.5" Midrange Midbass Speaker
- RMS: 150W Per Speaker MAX: 300W Per Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 97dB Frequency Response: 300Hz - 5KHz Magnet Type: Ferrite
- 6.5" Black Paper Cone
- Baffle Cutout: 5.66 Diameter: 6.46" Mounting Depth: 3.21"
- ? This 6.5" high-powered midrange speaker delivers 450 watts of Max power and 225 watts of RMS power
- ? 96dB dB of sensitivity - frequency response: 65Hz - 22KHz - magnet: ferrite 27 oz
- ? Built -In Bullet Tweeter For Superior Performance, And a Red Metal Mesh Grill Included
- ? 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We Provide One- Year ManuFacture Defected Limited Warranty From The Date Of Purchase For All DS18 Product.
Best 6.5 Midbass Speakers Buying Guide
Last year alone, we spent nearly three hundred billion dollars on more than two million products. That’s a ton of money being pumped into the marketplace. But how can you best guarantee you will get your hands on the best products? That’s why it’s important to have the proper advice before spending your money on 6.5 midbass speakers. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the 6.5 midbass speakers. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that it works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for 6.5 midbass speakers. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new 6.5 midbass speakers, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the 6.5 midbass speakers from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best 6.5 midbass speakers, and it’s your time to pick the suitable 6.5 midbass speakers for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.