Finding the best 7 pin trailer connector is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can cater to your needs, but only a few of them stand out from the rest. We have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web before we made our top 10 list of 7 pin trailer connector . We did the heavy lifting, and made the process easy for you. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
10 Best 7 Pin Trailer Connector – Top Picks of 2022
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Brass terminals for better conductivity
- Strain relief clamp keeps trailer wire from pulling out of connector
- Part number: 74127
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes,voltage range: 6-24 Volts.
- This product is used to install or replace 7-way RV vehicle socket. commonly Used with T-Connectors or Tail Lamp Converters. Equipped wiah-Pressed electricall insulated wat crimp
- Application: This 7-pin trailer wiring socket comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle wiring It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, trailer brakes and auxiliary power.suitable for commercial vehicles / trailers / RVs / trucks / semi-trailers / cars / ships, etc.
- Ultra Durability: made from heavy plastic for lightweight and durability. Brass terminals and tin contact offer better electrical conductivity. Well-sealed spring-loaded dust cover protects connector from dusts and corrosion.
- Easy to install, all necessary mounting bracket and screws+nuts included, allows the user to create custom plug-in wiring systems for any towing situation
- PAINLESS REPLACEMENT - Easily upgrade the corroded old 7-way plug on your trailer, RV, food truck, or tow truck.
- EXCEPTIONAL VERSATILITY - Perfect for trailers with brakes, reverse lights, and any other auxiliary power needs such as charging trailer battery, powering interior lights, keeping the refrigerator cool, etc.
- EASY TO USE - Cable has been stripped and color coded to simplify the installation. The locking plug end features finger lugs for easy removal.
- SAFE AND SECURE CONNECTION - No more dangerous flickering lights or malfunctioning equipment. 10-14 AWG, high quality, double prong, copper terminals ensure a solid connection every time.
- LIFE PROOF - Commercial grade, kink free PVC sheathing is waterproof and corrosion resistant for years of reliable service.
- Corrosion resistant tin plated contacts
- Snap on strain relief terminal cover with gasket to seal out moisture and dust
- Extended cover opening allows for greater visibility to make connections
- Durable glass reinforced nylon construction
- Mounting bracket and hardware included
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of this trailer plug. It features two hooks on either side of the plug for a better grip when plugging in or unplugging trailer wiring
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer wiring plug comes with concealed wire terminals. This helps protect the splice-in connection points for the wires, keeping them safe from dirt, rain, corrosion and other threats
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 7-pin trailer wiring plug comes ready to splice into your existing trailer wiring. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, trailer brakes and auxiliary power
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This connector makes a great replacement 7-way RV blade harness and is interchangeable with virtually any 7-way RV connector. 7-pin trailer wiring is commonly used on RV travel trailers
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with blunt-cut, color-coded wires, this 7-pin trailer wiring plug comes ready to install. The 6-foot wire lead provides plenty of extra length for an easy installation
- ▲ Convenient Trailer Wiring - Sturdy junction box with color marked 7-poles that can be easily identified, gives you more convenience for wiring left/right turn light, brake signal lamp, reverse light, tail light, etc.
- ▲ Excellent Construction - Adopted flameproof ABS junction box and good conductivity copper with solid cord, stronger and rugged, perfect for RVs, trailers, campers, caravans, food vans and other towed vehicles.
- ▲ Flexible Connection - 8FT long cord with soft and durable PVC housing that offers you plenty of flexibility to wire it from the front to the rear of your car.
- ▲ Easy splicing with Junction Box- Solid junction box with 7 color-coded wires for convenient wiring, you can easily identify the signal lamp, reverse light, tail light, etc. The color coded is suitable for most standard trailer wiring, some differs due to different trailer manufacturers, please check if it is ideal for your trailer before.
- ▲ Best Sealing Performance - 4 open & 4 close rubber fitted grommets for option based on your wiring needs, making the whole junction box waterproof, dustproof and corrosion resistant.
- PROTECTED. This 7-way RV blade socket is equipped with a spring-loaded dust cover that keeps the connection points dry and protected when not in use, ensuring strong, consistent power for miles to come
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer wiring socket comes with concealed wire terminals. This helps protect the splice-in connection points for the wires, keeping them safe from dirt, rain, corrosion and other threats
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 7-pin trailer wiring socket comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle wiring. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, trailer brakes and auxiliary power
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This connector makes a great replacement 7-way RV blade connector and is interchangeable with virtually any vehicle-side 7-way RV connector. 7-pin trailer wiring is commonly used for towing RV travel trailers
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this 7-pin trailer wiring socket is made from durable black plastic that will never rust or corrode
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This dual-output trailer wiring adapter makes it easy to tow different trailers with your vehicle, equipping it with a standard 7-way RV blade socket while retaining use of the existing 4-way flat wiring
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer wiring harness adapter comes with dust covers for the 4-pin and 7-pin wiring sockets to protect the terminals from water, dirt and corrosion. The wiring harness is also well-protected with the included slit loom sleeve
- STANDARD CONNECTION. This trailer hitch wiring adapter plugs into any standard 4-way flat and can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights, trailer brakes and auxiliary power (some splicing required)
- EASY TO INSTALL. This dual-output 4-pin to 7-pin trailer adapter wiring comes ready to plug into your vehicle or trailer wiring with minimal splicing required. It also includes a mounting bracket for convenient attachment to your hitch or bumper
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this trailer harness adapter is made from durable black plastic that will never rust or corrode
- 4 Foot 7-way copper blade molded into a heavy duty plug, provides a fast and simplified way for wires connection as well as keeping all your trailer wiring in order.
- Replaces the trailer-end plug of any Standard 7-way harness - Commercial grade 7-pin trailer wiring harness
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant wire kit
- Designed for RV trailers, caravans, food vans and other towed vehicles
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary powe
- Adapter provides a 7-way blade-style connection in the vehicle side to power the trailer's signal lights
- 7 Wire harness and features a spring loaded lid that keeps the contact points clean when not in use
- All of the connectors are already attached to the ends of the wiring, just splices into existing wiring
- Simple installation, comes with the 7-way connector, mounting bracket and necessary hardware
- Guaranteed 5-star experience - If you aren't 100% satisfied for any reason, we'll refund your money
Best 7 Pin Trailer Connector Buying Guide
Last year alone, we spent nearly three hundred billion dollars on more than two million products. That’s a ton of money being pumped into the marketplace. But how can you best guarantee you will get your hands on the best products? That’s why it’s important to have the proper advice before spending your money on 7 pin trailer connector . That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the 7 pin trailer connector . These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that it works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for 7 pin trailer connector . Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new 7 pin trailer connector , you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the 7 pin trailer connector from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best 7 pin trailer connector , and it’s your time to pick the suitable 7 pin trailer connector for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.