Finding the best 8 inch subwoofer for home theater is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 8 inch subwoofer for home theater you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best 8 Inch Subwoofer For Home Theater – Picked by Experts
10 Best 8 Inch Subwoofer For Home Theater – Top Picks of 2022
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
- HOME THEATER LFE POWERED SUBWOOFER - Dedicated LFE or standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 300 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 26 - 250 Hz with 97dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 8 INCH FRONT FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with internal bracing, black ash finish and removable acoustically transparent grill
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with RCA dedicated or LFE subwoofer outputs, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW300-8 powered subwoofer, 9 foot dual RCA/LFE cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 13" × 10" × 9.5"
- Rockville Rock Shaker 8 Black 400 Watt Powered 8" Home Theater Subwoofer.
- 400 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board). High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch. The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound.
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone. Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1. 5” 4-layer voice coil. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! . Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton. Detachable foam grill. Inputs / Outputs / Controls: . . RCA line input. RCA line output. Speaker High level inputs. Speaker High level outputs.
- Volume control. Phase switch (0°-180°). Crossover Frequency control. Power switch. Standard IEC power cable included. Specifications: . . Amplifier: Class D. Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm. Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight). THD: 1%. INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz. 400 Watts peak output. 200 Watts RMS output. Voltage: 110-240V.
- Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 11. 8'' x 15'' x 13. 8''. Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D)14. 6 ''x 18. 3'' x 18. 9 ''. Unit Weight: 18 LBS. Shipping Weight: 22 LBS. Color: Black
- Theater Solutions SUB8SM slim 4.75" height design fits under most furniture, 250 watts peak power, frequency response is 35Hz-150Hz, 24dB per octave crossover, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8" high efficiency low frequency down firing transducer, L/R RCA inputs, high level L/R input and output spring terminals
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, mahogany finish
- High density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 4.75" × 24.625" × 15.75", designed and engineered In the USA
- Full instructions, 9” 10” dual RCA cable, and "Y" adapter included, use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
- Powerful,Pure Home Theater Subwoofer Max to 100W: Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. And the subwoofer is up to 100W.
- 8-INCH Subwoofer Enclosure: Kicker Dual 8-Inch 100 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- Easy to Integrate with Existing System: Hook up this subwoofer to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
- Outstanding Production Technology：Simple and fashionable appearance, stable black atmosphere, hard texture, good sound, so that your room is full of surround sound.
- Perfect Size:The Subwoofer size is 315MM(L)*280MM(W)*285MM(H), Great for matching soundbars or TVS of all sizes and other connected devices. It won't take up a lot of room at home, but it will fill the space where you put the Subwoofer with a powerful bass effect.
- Downward-firing flared port design for clean, powerful bass
- Selectable "Auto-on" mode
- Heavy duty long-throw 8" woofer
- Perfect for small home theaters or listening rooms
- Unobtrusive textured black vinyl finish
- 300W RMS for a THUNDEROUS SOUL-SHAKING BASS RIGHT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - ProSub 800 is equipped with a high excursion 8" front-mounted direct-radiating woofer pressure-coupled to an 8" low bass radiator
- BRING HIGH DEFINITION MUSIC TO LIFE – Infinite Power Source Amplifier, Discrete MOSFET output devices, and a unique radiator design provides 27% greater radiating area than a single 10-inch woofer so you can enjoy deep impactful music anywhere
- CREATE A FULL HOME THEATER SYSTEM - For an immersive cinematic experience, pair this sub with the ProCenter 1000 center channel and ProMonitor 800 satellite speakers or just add it to your existing setup for extra boom and punch
- ADJUSTABLE FEET FOR BETTER STABILITY - The ProSub comes with four integrated feet with rubber tips for secure placement on any hard floor. You can even adjust the height, if the floor surface is uneven
- ENDLESS CONNECTIONS AND EASY INTEGRATION - Connect this sub to any stereo or multi-channel audio system using the wide range of Line-Level & Speaker-Level Input & Output connections. It is very convenient and quick
- Next-Level Sound Performance - Engineered with premium components to pack a powerful punch of room-filling music delivering a truly immersive home audio experience
- Exquisite Bass Performance - Unique down-firing 8" subwoofers produce exceptionally deep and undistorted low frequency response while maintaining a minimalist footprint
- Rich and Detailed Midrange - Woven fiber drivers provide vibrational damping and optimal linear movement resulting in a faithful reproduction of the original recording
- Captivating Clarity in the High Frequencies - Silk dome neodymium tweeters produce crisp, natural highs while providing spacious off axis dispersion making every spot the sweet spot
- Superior Cabinet Engineering - Meticulously designed enclosure with rigid internal bracing to avoid unwanted resonance and dual rear ports for controlled low-frequency response (Frequency Range 35Hz - 25KHz)
- SLIM HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature, slim 4.75" height fits under or behind most furniture
- 250 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 35 - 150 Hz at 8ohm with 24dB per Octave Crossover, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 150 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 8 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - High efficiency Low Frequency woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Theater Solutions by SUB8S powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, stand mounts, wall mount with hardware, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 4.75" × 25" × 16" - NOT LFE Compatible
Best 8 Inch Subwoofer For Home Theater Buying Guide
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on 8 inch subwoofer for home theater. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the 8 inch subwoofer for home theater. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the 8 inch subwoofer for home theater works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for 8 inch subwoofer for home theater. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new 8 inch subwoofer for home theater, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the 8 inch subwoofer for home theater from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best 8 inch subwoofer for home theater, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable 8 inch subwoofer for home theater for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.