Finding the best ankle holster for ruger lcr is not an easy task. There are hundreds of products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 ankle holster for ruger lcr you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best Ankle Holster for Ruger LCR – Picked by Experts
10 Best Ankle Holster for Ruger LCR – Top Picks of 2022
- Perfect for Concealment
- Reinforce Stitches for Maximum Strength
- Cushion Added for Comfortable Feeling on The Ankle
- Fit Most J Frames Revolver .38 | S&W | Charters | Rossi | LCR | Taurus 38 | .38 J Frames (2.5" Barrel or Less) | S&W Revolvers (2.5" Barrel or Less) | Rossi 38 | Taurus 84,85, Ruger LCR, M&P BodyGuard 38 (2.5" Barrel or Less)
- Fobus Ankle Holster Ruger LCR 38 357 Judge Conceal Carry Pistol
- Fobus Ankle Holster Ruger LCR
- Retention adjustment screw allows user to select level of retention. Lightweight and comfortable for all day use. Suede lined Cordura pad for comfort and increased stability Adjustable Velcro strap secures holster.
- Established more than 25 years ago, FOBUS is Israel's largest manufacturer of holsters and accessories for small arms. FOBUS holsters and pouches were designed and made especially for the Israeli security services and SWAT teams.
- FOBUS holsters are mold injected of RX18 polymer, a compound of polymers designed for durability and high performance in tactical use. By using a passive retention system, a safety strap or mechanism is no longer needed; our design ensures safe carrying of the gun, accurate fitting and a quick draw when needed.
- Premium Steerhide
- Retention strap with reinforced thumb break on most models
- Neoprene ankle band with hook-and-loop fastener
- Comfortable genuine sheepskin padding
- Fits ankle up to 13" in circumference
- Designed to fit the following firearms: RUGER LCR 1 7/8", LCRX
- Designed to meet the needs of plainclothes professionals preferring a holster without a thumb break while still providing firearm retention
- Features precise molding and tension screw device on most models
- Belt slots are 1.75 inch wide
- Recommended carry position on hip or behind the hip
- Ultimate concealment and comfort. Wraparound design snugs holster strap around ankle; soft knit fabric lies next to skin.
- Constructed from laminate Cordura nylon, waterproof closed-cell foam padding and smooth nylon lining.
- Adjustable thumb-break retention strap protected by Strap Trap that covers Velcro adjustment.
- Right hand draw: draw your firearm from inside the left ankle and Left hand draw: draw your firearm from inside the right ankle.
- Barsony New Black Nylon Ankle Holster is compatible with gun make/model sizes listed in the drop down menu.
- Premium Center Cut Steerhide construction
- Neoprene ankle band with Velcro fastener
- Comfortable genuine sheepskin padding
- Fits ankles up to 13" in circumference
- Fits Ruger LCR and Smith & Wesson Bodyguard
- ✔ FITS MOST GUNS: Fits SUB-COMPACT & COMPACT pistols including: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm, .40 & .45, Glock 26, Glock 27, Glock 30, Glock 42, Glock 43, P238, P938 Bodyguard, Beretta Nano, Springfield XDs & XDM, Kahr, Kimber Solo, Kel Tec, Walther, Bersa Thunder 380 Plus, Ruger LCR, LCP 380, & LCR 38, Taurus TCP, 709 Slim, PT738 & PT111, SCCY CPX-II and Similar Sized Guns. One size fits most. We recommend handguns with a small or medium sized frame with a length <7 inches.
- ✔ ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: Our spare magazine pocket/pouch is perfect for an extra magazine, pepper spray, taser or knives. Plus our two strap ankle holster design prevents even double stack pistols from slipping down so you will experience NO SLIP DOWNS. One size fits all: Adjustable to 8-13'' in ankle circumference and maximum adjustable size of 16.5'' in calf circumference.
- ✔ BONUS MAGAZINE RETENTION STRAP: Unlike the competitors, our design has two retention straps for securing both your firearm and spare magazine pouch, providing you with zero chance of anything falling out. ✔SAFETY FIRST: When carrying a firearm safety should be at the top of your list and it is the top priority in our holster design. You will not find a better quality holster on the market.
- ✔ HAND ORIENTATION: Ambidextrous design holds your handgun/pistol secure against your lower leg and can be positioned for left or right handed draw. Works great with compact and subcompact pistols, both single and double stack.
- ✅FEEL SAFE WHEREVER YOU GO with the LPV Products (TM) law enforcement ankle leg pistol and handgun holster. It's designed to help you carry your handgun, magazine OR tactical knife every single day in comfort!
- ✅UPGRADED CONCEAL HOLSTER Our brand new nylon strap located on the top velcro will prevent the holster from slipping, as this is a common issue on other holsters. Even when carrying heaviest pistols, it will stay in place all day.
- ✅FITS ALL CALF SIZES – ADJUSTABLE – We had thousand of customers with all types of calf circumference wear our holster - without any issues. The extra nylon strap makes it now even more easy to fit around big & small calf sizes securely.
- ✅FASTEST DELIVERY We utilize Amazon's Premium delivery service which will get your Leg Ankle Gun Holster to your door as fast as possible.
- ✅BULLETPROOF LIFETIME WARRANTY! 🌟 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, buy with confidence. 🌟 If you are not 100% happy, we will refund you!
- Fits medium size speedloader case; Made in USA
- Five shot speedloader
- No cartridge jiggle
- Popular twist knob
- Caliber .38/357; Fits S&W 36, 37, 38, 40, 42,49, 60, 340, 360/ Charter Arms/Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851/ Rossi 68/ Ruger SP101 (5 Shot)
Best Ankle Holster for Ruger LCR Buying Guide: What to look for when buying?
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on ankle holster for ruger lcr. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the ankle holster for ruger lcr. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the ankle holster for ruger lcr works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for ankle holster for ruger lcr. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new ankle holster for ruger lcr, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the ankle holster for ruger lcr from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best ankle holster for ruger lcr, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable ankle holster for ruger lcr for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.