Finding the best b350 motherboard for overclocking is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 b350 motherboard for overclocking you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best B350 Motherboard For Overclocking – Picked by Experts
10 Best B350 Motherboard For Overclocking – Top Picks of 2022
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, gigabit LAN, and up to 64GB of DDR4
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling. Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- AURA Sync RGB lighting plus additional 4-pin RGB headers provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Dual Patent-pending SafeSlots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs.Form Factor: ATX Form Factor 4.5 x 3.7 inches ( 12 x 9.6 inches )
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 driven by Japanese capacitors
- Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, 7th generation Athlon and HD 2000 series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 and Gigabit LAN
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Specially designed fan RGB header to support multi-color CPU fan LED strips
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan controls for optimized cooling. Supports CPU up to 8 cores.LAN:Realtek RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- AMD AM4 Socket: The perfect pairing for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors, 8-pin ProCool CPU power connector to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM,PCH and M.2 heatsink, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert 2+ or the UEFI Q-Fan Control utility
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI2.0b ( 4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C & Type-A ports
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics and A-series / Athlon X4 Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3200(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4400 MHz)
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts and digital power regulation which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU
- AUDIO BOOST rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- AMD AM4 Socket: Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, multiple hybrid fan headers and fan speed management with Fan Xpert utility
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.0b(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, featuring dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), 2x PCIe 3.0x16 Slot, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C ports
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology.
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Lightning USB 20G is powered by the ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s from the Rear USB Type-C port
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
- Supports 9th & 8th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Support M.2 SATA III (6Gb/s) Connector
- Support 2-DIMM DDR4-1866/2133/2400/2666 up to 32G maximum capacity
- Support 12 x PCIe 3.0 slots
- AMD AM4 Socket : Compatible to Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Designed for Productivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2 with 10Gbps ultra-fast transfer speed, onboard M.2 support, 4xDIMMs support up to 128GB DDR4 with 4400 (O.C.) performance, HDMI 2.0b/DVI/D-Sub
- Optimized Cooling: VRM and PCH heatsink with extensive surface, thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink. Flexible fan controls for ultimate cooling and quietness with ASUS exclusive Fan Xpert 2 plus
- Built to Last: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O, 1000 plus compatible devices, 8000 plus Validation Hours
- PC DIY Friendly: With BIOS Flashback and ASUS exclusive UEFI BIOS
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 1x PCIe4. 0 x16 SafeSlot, 1Gb LAN, dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-A , HDMI 2. 1, 4K@60HZ, DisPlay port 1. 2 and Thunderbolt 3 header
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, chipset heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2 utility
- 5X Protection III: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
Best B350 Motherboard For Overclocking Buying Guide
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on b350 motherboard for overclocking. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the b350 motherboard for overclocking. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the b350 motherboard for overclocking works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for b350 motherboard for overclocking. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new b350 motherboard for overclocking, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the b350 motherboard for overclocking from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best b350 motherboard for overclocking, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable b350 motherboard for overclocking for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.