Finding the best dual band dmr mobile radio is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can cater to your needs, but only a few of them stand out from the rest. We have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web before we made our top 10 list of dual band dmr mobile radio. We did the heavy lifting, and made the process easy for you. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
10 Best Dual Band Dmr Mobile Radio – Top Picks of 2022
- I.IMPORTANT: find someone to explain how it works & assist to complete initial template, little different from an FM transceiver. FCC certification ID: POD-DMR3, GPS function, removed the speaker-pop, fixed for the microphone kepypad backlight, solved VHF low power packet loss.
- II. FCC ID: POD-DMR3. Solid bulit & nice addition to the DMR Radio operators , dual band digitial mobile radio, use Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital function Comply with digital protocol ETSI TS 10 361-1,-2,-3 Compatible with MotoTRBO Tier II. Fully upgradable firmware (allows using MD-380/390/2017 CodePlug as a starter, always BACKUP your current code plug before modification.）
- III. Size: 5.51*6.89*1.95 in, weight: 2.3lb, dual band dual display, vhf: 150-174mhz (2m) uhf: 450-480mhz (70cm)4 selectable power setting VHF: 50/20/10/5W UHF: 45/20/10/5W, true narrowband receive capability & clear loud audio, heavy duty heat sink on the back. SO-239 connector for antenna, RJ-45 for microphone, Mini-USB for programming cable.
- IV. Function: 250 zones (up to 128 channels, 64 channels for upper & lower display) 3,000 channels 10,000 contacts; channel spacing 6.25/12.5/25KHz; lone worker; time and zone setting; remote kill/stun and activate; CTCSS/DCS; Emergency alert SQL setting; voice prompt; ANI function; encryption function; single call, group call and all call; call log check and edit function; short text message function; Software for Easier Programming from TYT official website.
- V. Kit includes: TYT MD-9600 "GPS" digital mobile radio, speaker microphone IP54 (splash water & dust Proof), radio & microphone brackets, mounting bracket, 12V power cord, software CD, programming cable (USB Driver installation needed, work with WINDOWS 10 ONLY), user manual.
- 5-20W dual band dmr radio; supports digital and analog modes; compatible with MOTO Tier II and other radio of same frequency
- RT73 digital radio with built-in GPS; which can be used for APRS; convenient to get your real time location
- Dual time slot function ensures 2 group calls in one channel when you are under direct mode
- 4000 channels and 300000 contacts; support you more options for communication and improve your work efficiency
- Mini Mobile Transceiver; compact design; no pressure in hand. and it is very suitable to install in the car
- 20W output power + 300K DMR Contacts: The Radioddity DB25-D is a mini powerful mobile radio with a compact design. Featuring 20W/5W high-low power selectable and 30,0000 DMR contacts storage, allowing bulk import via software.
- Dual Band, Dual Mode and even Dual Standby: The DB25-D is a dual-band radio supporting both VHF and UHF transmission. You can switch between analog and digital (DMR Tier II) operation modes at any time. Besides, it’s with dual standby function.
- GPS Function: The DB25-D is with GPS function which can be used for APRS, which is for real time digital communications of information of immediate value in the local area. This makes it a ‘must go’ for any off-road and overland communities.
- Color Screen & Dual Speakers: The radio comes with a multicolor high-resolution screen. It has two speakers: one in the mic and one on the front of the radio, you can choose whether to use both or just one of the two. There is a microphone gain option as well.
- 7 Customizable Keys: 3 on the radio and additional 4 on the speaker mic, each with Long / Short press options. You can set different functions according to your operating habit.
- Tyt md380 150-174/450-480MHZ dual band dmr digital 2 way radio. 1/5W, Up to 3000 channels
- Time-Division Multiple-Access(TDMA) digital function , Compatible with other brand Tier I and II, Analog and digital combined, Dual band,dual display,dual standby
- Group call match(Promiscuous) ,Private call match(Promiscuous) ,Dual time slot for repeater , Dual time slot for point to point, Single call,group call,all call
- VHF/UHF Dual-band Digital/Analog Part 90 DMR commercial mobile transceiver
- 1.77 inch color TFT display Bluetooth, GPS and DMR roaming
- Ideal for Fire, Search & Rescue, EMS, Police, Sheriff, Forestry and Security operations
- Frequency coverage 140-174 / 400-480 MHz
- Includes USB Programming cable and external Bluetooth PTT button
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- McDonalds , John (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 10/22/2018 (Publication Date)
- FPP DMR radio; almost all the function setting can be achieve via keypad without connecting computer; access to many menu settings; totally save your time
- Dual band digital radio; supports digital and analog modes; compatible with Motorola TierⅠ&Ⅱ
- 3000 channels and 200000 contacts support you more options for communication and improve your work efficiency; DTMF makes the call more convenient
- Large battery capacity; 3200mAh battery enable normal use 7 days standby; 2-3 days typical use; continues use 12-16 hours
- IP67 waterproof radio; can be immersed in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes and can easily cope with complex outdoor environments
- ☞* 50W/40W Full DualBand VHF/UHF Mobile Radio Transceiver! Frequency Range: VHF 136 - 174 MHz, UHF 400 - 512 MHz. 758 memory channels, full duplex operation with independent volume and squelch controls, 50 Watts of power output on the VHF band and 40 Watts on the UHF band with cross band repeat function.Four independent receiving bands, consist of UU, UV,VU,VV for dual receive and dual output, plus receiving for AM/FM signal of air band,marine band, PMR, etc
- ☞ * Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode too!.Display on a large LCD with adjustable brightness, convenient for nighttime use. There are Amateur operation mode and Professional operation mode for option. Distribute buttons reasonably, convenient for operation. Adopt superior quality material, better technology and direct-flow heat sink to ensure stable and durable operation.
- ☞* Features CTCSS, DCS, ANI, DTMF, 2-Tone/5-Tone, Alphanumeric Display, 758 channels & more!758 programmable memory channels, identified by editing name.Programming different CTCSS, DCS, 2Tone, 5Tone per channel, rejecting extra calling from other radios. Various scan functions including CTCSS/DCS Scan function. Using 5Tone to send Message, Emergency alarm, Call all, ANI, Remotely kill, Remotely Waken, etc.
- ☞ * Narrow Band compliant, Remote Mountable Faceplate, Lighted Keypad mic, Built-in Speakers in both Radio & Mic, Built-In cooling Fan, & More! Automatic calling ldentification function by DTMF--ANI or 5Tone--ANI. Multi groups of fixed scrambling and 2 groups of self defined scrambling.
- ☞ * Compander function for decrease the background noise and enhance audio clarity, it can set compander ON/OFF per channel. Different band width per channel, 25K for wide band, 20K for middle band ,or 12.5K for narrow band. Theft alarm provides extra safety.
- 1. HESENATE x TYT Handheld Transceiver Series, ONE YEAR U.S Based Warranty, Warehouse (Domestic Return) in CA State--No Further Return Issue. Complied with Part90 of FCC rules, FCC ID: POD-MDUV390. ☆ Please operate this radio in the range of FCC rules.
- 2. Upgraded Version of TYT MD-390, Dual Band VHF/UHF, IP67 (Waterproof/Dustproof) , Handheld with Dual Mode Digital/Analog, 5/1W Output Power, 1000 Channels.
- 3. Features: Updated Firmware/Software available for new Features; Remote Kill/Stun/Activate; Voice Prompt; Encryption Function; Built-in CTCSS/DCS; Priority Scan; Complying with Digital Protocol ETSI TS 102 361-1, -2, -3; Compatible with MotoTRBO Tier 1 & 2; DTMF decoding and encoding; Private Call, Group Call, All Call & Text Messages in Digital Mode.
- 4. Programming cable for easier Computer/PC (Microsoft Window 7/8/10 ONLY, No Mac supported) programming, Useful Tips on MIKLOR or FB Group, Free Driver/Firmware/Programming Software available on manufacturer TYT official website or download from our link, Mess of video tutorials on YouTube (KEY: MD380Tools firmware & Codeplug from DMR-MARC site)
- 5. Package includes: TYT MD-UV390, 7.4 V 2000mAh Li-ion Battery Pack, Stubby 3 3/4" (10cm) Antenna, Belt Clip, Adapter, Desktop Charger, Driver & Software CD, Programming Cable, Earpiece with PTT, User Manual
- 1.AnyTone Dual Band Mobile Transceiver Radio, feature Full Twin Display and Receive, Cross Band Repeater mode, Remote Mountable Faceplate. Frequency Range: VHF/UHF. FCC ID: T4K-5888UV
- 2.High Power Output: 50 Watts on VHF band and 40 Watts on UHF band, Built-in speakers in both radio and microphone, Built-in cooling fan
- 3.Features & Functions: 758CH, 2Tone/5Tone, CTCSS/DCS, ANI, DTMF, Squelch Level setup, Busy Channel Lockout,VFO, TOT, APO, keypad lockout,wide/narrow band, High/Mid/Low power setup & more!
- 4.Easy to program via PC, FREE software download at AnyTone official website,the links printed in the user guide and radio box. CHIRP SUPPORT !
- 5.Package Contents: Radio Unit, Porgramming Cable, Speaker Microphone, Mobile mounting bracket, DC power cable with fuse holder, Screws for bracket, User manual
Best Dual Band Dmr Mobile Radio Buying Guide
Last year alone, we spent nearly three hundred billion dollars on more than two million products. That’s a ton of money being pumped into the marketplace. But how can you best guarantee you will get your hands on the best products? That’s why it’s important to have the proper advice before spending your money on dual band dmr mobile radio. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the dual band dmr mobile radio. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that it works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for dual band dmr mobile radio. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new dual band dmr mobile radio, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the dual band dmr mobile radio from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best dual band dmr mobile radio, and it’s your time to pick the suitable dual band dmr mobile radio for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.