Finding the best exhaust pipe expander is not an easy task. There are hundreds of products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 exhaust pipe expander you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best Exhaust Pipe Expander – Picked by Experts
10 Best Exhaust Pipe Expander – Top Picks of 2022
- 【FUNCTION】 The SCITOO 3-Pieces Exhaust Pipe Expander Muffler Spreader Tool Set is designed to quickly and easily straighten clamp dents and clamp marks in mufflers and tail pipes, and stretch pipe openings or fix damaged pipe ends. Can be use with a hand ratchet or breaker bar and also a hand wrenches.
- 【FEATURES】 This Tail Pipe Expander set includes three different expander sizes, can work with all 1-1/8inch to 3-1/2inch ID thin-wall pipes. A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】 1pc small expander: 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", 1pc medium expander: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", 1pc large Expander: 2-1/8" to 3-1/2, 6pcs extra O-rings.
- 【SUPERIOR MATERIAL】 Drop forged and heat treated steel construction for strength and durability and through strict quality inspection. Suitable for family and professional mechanic. Plug and play, you can buy it with confidence.
- 【ATTENTION】 Before purchasing this item, please double check the product details information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for help.
- Stretches Pipe up to 4-1/4" Including Stainless Steel.
- Use with an impact wrench to quickly stretch pipes.
- Collet sets expand pipes from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4".
- The tool can be used on the vehicle.
- The pipe stretcher kit is a convenient, inexpensive alternative to hydraulic pipe expanders.
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Tool set for servicing exhaust systems
- Cuts pipe up to 3-1/2-Inch
- Impact driven Heavy-Duty expander allows for fitting smaller exhaust piping and making exhaust seals
- The 28mm drives the tool and the collet sets expand pipes from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4"
- Includes: Steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" Collet, Steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" Collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" Collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" Collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet
- AUTO PIPE EXPANSION KIT --- This mechanic’s tool kit provides the handy collets and expander required to stretch tailpipes before making tight seals to pipes with smaller diameters. Perfect for home DIY or professional auto shops.
- WIDE EXPANDING RANGE --- The exhaust pipe stretcher offers various collets for a broad expansion range from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Includes: Steel expander 1 5/8" - 2" Collet, Steel expander 2" - 2 1/2" Collet, 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" Collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" Collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" Collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" Collet.
- EASY OPERATION --- Choose the proper collet, clamp the pipe, and then expand the pipe—operation of our stretcher kit is really that simple! Our helpful user manual is included to guide you through the process.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION --- All collets are made of aerospace-grade 6061 Aluminum while the expander utilizes Tempered 40CR Alloy Structural Steel, ensuring rugged rigidity over an extended service life. GB standard compliant.
- EXTRA PROTECTION --- Ideal for fitting aftermarket exhaust components to standard tailpipes. Includes a convenient tool storage case and one pair of protective gloves to ensure your safety throughout the installation & maintenance process.
- Exhaust Pipe Stretcher Kit: This pipe stretcher kit provides the handy collets and expander required to stretch tailpipes before making tight seals to pipes with smaller diameters.
- Wide Expanding Range: The exhaust pipe stretcher kit provides various collets for a broad expansion range from 1-5/8" to 4-1/4". Includes: mild steel expander (1 5/8" - 1 7/8" collet, 2" - 2 1/2" chuck), and aluminum alloy expander (2 3/8"- 2 3/4" Collet, 2 3/4" - 3 1/8" collet, 3 1/8" - 3 1/2" collet, 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" collet, 3 7/8" - 4 1/4" collet).
- Easy to Operate: You only have to lubricate all parts of the exhaust expander tool, and attach sleeves as needed, and then insert pipe spreader into the pipe, and finally connect to existing drill.
- Heavy-duty Construction: All collets are made of Aluminum alloy ensuring rugged rigidity over an extended service life. The coated surface of the exhaust pipe expander kit provides rust resistance.
- Convenient Storage: Blow-molded carrying case included for easy storing and convenient carrying, no need worry exhaust pipe expander tool messing around and missing anymore.
- Small expander 1-1/8" to 1-3/4", medium expander 1-1/2" to 2-1/2", large expander 2-1/8" to 3-1/2"
- Drop forged, heat-treated steel
- Designed to quickly and easily straighten out clamp dents in mufflers
- A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation
- Includes 6pc extra o-ring
- Capacity: Small; 30-44mm, Medium; 38-61mm, Large; 55-85mm. Drive: Small; 16mm Hex, Medium; 17mm Hex, Large; 19mm Hex.
- Deal for fitting aftermarket components to standard exhausts.
- A simple wrench turn expands pipe for exhaust system repair and installation.
- Drop Forged, Heat Treated Steel Construction.Ensures a perfect fit with no leaks and also removes dents and clamp marks.
- Used to expand a length of pipe in equal proportions so the pipe is the same diameter and not tapered.
- Rounds out pipe ends and removes clamp grooves
- Large sizes: 2 1/8 to 3 7/16"
- Heavy duty construction
- Wide Application - 3 different sizes exhaust pipe expanders make it almost suitable for all kinds of pipes, ensures a perfect fit with pipes without leaks
- Precise Design - Used to extend a length of pipe in equal proportions so that the pipe diameter is the same rather than tapered
- High-Quality Material - Made of high-quality high-carbon steel, it has high strength and durability, and high-quality products provide you with high quality assurance
- Function - Ensure perfect fit, no leakage, and remove dents and nicks, securely attached, and not easy to loosen.
- Size: Small Expander: 1-1/8" To 1-3/4" ; Medium Expander: 1-1/2" To 2-1/2" ; Large Expander: 2-1/8" To 3-1/2"
Best Exhaust Pipe Expander Buying Guide: What to look for when buying?
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on exhaust pipe expander. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the exhaust pipe expander. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the exhaust pipe expander works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for exhaust pipe expander. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new exhaust pipe expander, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the exhaust pipe expander from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best exhaust pipe expander, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable exhaust pipe expander for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.