Finding the best filler for plastic bumpers is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can cater to your needs, but only a few of them stand out from the rest. We have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web before we made our top 10 list of filler for plastic bumpers. We did the heavy lifting, and made the process easy for you. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
10 Best Filler For Plastic Bumpers – Top Picks of 2022
- J-B WELD PLASTICBONDER (Black): A quick setting and multipurpose two part urethane adhesive & gap filling system that provides a strong and lasting bond to many plastic surfaces J-B Weld PlasticBonder is great for DIY plastic repairs, filling dents, bumper repairs and more J-B Weld PlasticBonder now comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1: 1 mix ratio The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, allowing for multiple uses
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, PlasticBonder takes 15 minutes to set and 30 hours to cure J-B Weld PlasticBonder set and cure color is black
- STRENGTH: J-B Weld PlasticBonder has tensile strength of 3770 PSI
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Thermoset & Carbon Fiber Composites, Thermoplastics and Coated Metals, Plastic & PVC, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile, Fiberglass, and Aluminum
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond
- J-B WELD PLASTICWELD: A hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick that is formulated to repair and rebuild various plastic compounds and surfaces. J-B Weld PlasticWeld is designed for DIY plastic repairs on ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes and plastics, auto bumpers and more! PlasticWeld is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After kneading the two part formula together by hand, PlasticWeld takes 25 minutes to set and cures in 3 hours. J-B Weld PlasticWeld set and cure color is off white.
- PRODUCT FEATURES AND STRENGTH: J-B Weld PlasticWeld has lap shear strength of 600 PSI. PlasticWeld can withstand continuous temperatures up to 250oF (121oC) and intermittent temperatures up to 300oF (148oC) when fully cured. PlasticWeld does not shrink and can be molded, shaped, sanded, drilled and cut.
- APPLICATIONS: ABS, PVC & CPVC pipes and plastics, auto bumpers and trim, vinyl surfaces and siding, marine repairs & fiberglass parts, plastic water tanks, and plumbing.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
- no need to buy a gun
- Fixes road rash and deep gouging on bumpers
- More efficient than other plastic repair options
- MINI-MAX Bumper Repair
- Durable yet flexible for automotive plastic panel repair
- 2-part epoxy adhesive dispenses evenly from syringe container with no premixing required
- Very versatile – makes permanent repairs as an adhesive or filler
- Creates fully sandable and paintable surface
- Kit contains plastic spreader and reinforced mesh for fast, easy repairs
- ✅Ideal for repairing bumpers - feather edges perfectly into plastic and dries very flexible
- ✅Can be used with mesh for hole through and tab repairs
- ✅Fast drying and very easy to sand
- High #5 Is A High-Build Primer For The Rapid Repair Of Surface Defects In Painted Panels.
- 600Ml Of U-Pol Stronghold 706
- Ideal For Bumpers, Smc & Most Plastics.
- Pinhole Free 2K Polyester Filler That Is Fast Drying And Easy Sanding.
- Fills Scratches And Scuffs Or Can Be Used To Finish A Repaired Area.
- ✅ Condition : New
- ✅ Fitment Type : Direct Replacement
- ✅ Interchange Part Number : GM1087230
- ✅ Material : Plastic
- ✅ Warranty : 1 Year
- 1968-72 Chevy Nova
- Lower Grill
- Plastic with Natural Finish
Best Filler For Plastic Bumpers Buying Guide
Last year alone, we spent nearly three hundred billion dollars on more than two million products. That’s a ton of money being pumped into the marketplace. But how can you best guarantee you will get your hands on the best products? That’s why it’s important to have the proper advice before spending your money on filler for plastic bumpers. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the filler for plastic bumpers. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that it works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for filler for plastic bumpers. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new filler for plastic bumpers, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the filler for plastic bumpers from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best filler for plastic bumpers, and it’s your time to pick the suitable filler for plastic bumpers for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.