Finding the best helmet quick release is not an easy task. There are hundreds of products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 helmet quick release you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best Helmet Quick Release – Picked by Experts
10 Best Helmet Quick Release – Top Picks of 2022
- METAL TO METAL STRONG - The Helmet Clip is Stainless Steel Constructed. Avoid plastic helmet strap mounts or other chin strap clips where the metal has been altered.
- EASY TO INSTALL - This is a Kit, designed to make it easy to install on your helmet chin strap. You may need to remove a small plastic clip from the end of your chinstrap. Other than that, you can mount our chin strap adapter without the need of tools or sewing. If you remove the small plastic snap from your helmet and decide later you want to remove the clip, the plastic kam-snap can be replaced esialy. Beware of non-kit clips out there. They require sewing the strap. This would not be safe!
- INSTALLS ON HELMET D-RINGS - Scan the QR Code for video! The Helmet Clip uses a Double Nylon Strap Mounting System to quick connect to your helmet. The dual strap system feeds though the helmet D-Rings the same way you would feed your helmet chin strap. The heavy duty stainless utility snaps keeps everything neat.
- EXTENDS HELMET CHIN STRAP LENGTH - If you are in need of a little more chin strap length for your motorcycle, motocross, or snowmobile helmet, the Helmet Clip may be just what you are looking for as speed clip replacement for your existing retention system.
- SMOOTH RATCHETED BUCKLE - Our stainless steel buckle is very easy to use, even while wearing gloves. Our research shows our metal ratcheted chin strap was preferred over plastic ratcheted buckles, metal seat belt type buckles or pinch and squeeze together chin strap adapter kits.
- Strong metal helmet quick release for your helmet's chin strap that attaches easily to most full face motorcycle dirt bike and snowmobile helmets fabric loop that holds the D-rings on
- Once you simply attach and adjust it once this quick release is simple push button on and off while wearing gloves
- The strap stop slider stops your helmet strap from flapping in the wind so if you have a strap de flapping button on the end of your strap you will have to simply just pop it off
- Please check that you can fit minimum one to three max pencils widths in your fabric loop that holds the d-rings on for this helmet quick release
- Exceeds Snell and DOT FMVSS NO. 218 FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS
- Makes on/off super fast even when wearing gloves with just one click great for kids
- Insure a secure fit every time with just one click
- Attaches easily, no special tools required
- Safety Assured with ECHO Quick Release exceeds DOT and SNELL strap testing requirements
- ►Convenient to Use---Speed clip, quick release. Dimensions: Approx (2.76 x 0.87 x 0.55)" / (7 x 2.2 x 1.4)cm. Please NOTE: please check carefully your size of your helmet and see the second picture about installation instruction to make sure if it fits before purchase.
- ►Premium Material---A safe, fast and convenient way to securing your helmet. The helmets buckle is made of premium plastic and metal materials ,ensuring maximum strength and durability for long term life of using.
- ►Adjustable---Professional chin strap buckle for any helmet. Adjustable design can meet the needs of different people.
- ►Installation---Please follow the instruction on the photo chart.Easily install to your helmet.just sewing on.
- ►US DIRECT SHIPPING---3-7 days delivered from TX,US (1 day handling time during business days).Provides carefree return within the states! If our product doesn't work well or exist any problem.Please kindly contact customer service.
- The Fast Hook is light as a feather and works on everything from helmets to backpacks
- Features a quick secure lock and release with a press of the Fast Hook Button
- Receiver end is a 2-piece design that attaches to your existing D-ring strap
- The strap from the other side threads through the hook end
- Attaches in seconds
- Product is for adult size motorcycle helmets - Strongest made true full metal motorcycle dirt bike helmet quick release without a weak button strap and no stitching needed Please make sure this style will work for you because we make the same item with other size cut outs depending on how much space you have in the fabric loop holding your D-rings - please read below
- This is the Beanie Style for most all half and beanie style helmets please make sure you can fit at least four pencils in the fabric loop holding your D-RINGS on cause this is where the cut out fits on to your helmet for this style
- Once you simply attach and adjust it once only this Quick Release its just simple push button on/off for life even with gloves on
- The strap de flapping button on end of your strap will have to just pop it off with screw driver - it is no longer needed with this quick release as it comes with a slide that stops your strap from slapping. Simply hooks on to your D-Ring Fabric loop that holds the D-rings make sure you can fit four plus pencils through the fabric loop that holds your two D-rings on- if you can fit one minumum TO 4 max just seach our larger cut out RydeWear quick release.
- If you can't even fit one pencil in the fabric loop then search our XL Rydewear style - 4 plus widths use this listing
- Easily installed on any helmet and no sewing or special tools required
- Constructed from tempered steel and high-impact nylon
- Easy to follow installation instructions
- Easily color code your family's helmets
- Comes standard with 1 year manufacturer defect warranty on parts and workmanship
- 【Precise Materials】The helmets buckle is made of premium plastic and metal materials ,ensuring maximum strength and durability for long term life of using.
- 【Convenient to Use】Features speed clip, quick release performance.Convenient way to securely fasten and unfasten your safety helmet chin-strap.
- 【Practical Installation】Attaches easily, without extra require. The helmet can strap up with gloves and a must have for every helmet you own it, makes it much easier for riding.
- 【Humanization Design】These clips are designed for helmets, can keep your helmet stably and prevent helmets from shaking when riding .
- 【Guarantee Service】As a responsible seller ,we provide satisfying products and service.If you have any questions about anything,please feel free to contact us ,we will contact our technician team to give you a perfect solution about it within 24hours.
- KEEP HELMET STABLE -- The release buckle is designed for helmets, can keep your helmet stably and avoid it from shaking when riding motorcycle or bike.
- HIGH QUALIY -- Made of quality plastic material, light weight and very strong, can ensure maximum strength and durability for long lasting usage.
- SAFE PROTECTION -- Suitable for your helmet's chin strap, a reliable, fast and convenient way to securely fasten and unfasten your safety helmet chin-strap.
- EASY TO INSTALL -- Attaches easily, no special tools require. The helmet can strap up with gloves and a must have for every helmet you own it, makes it more safer for riding.
- SIZE & PACKAGE -- Size of the helmet clip is about 7 cm x 2.2 cm/2.76 in x 0.87 in. Package includes 4 pieces motorcycle helmet clips.
- Fits adult size Large motorcycle and larger helmets only - helmet stop helmet straps from flapping
- Extra strong double snap button simply snaps around your D-RINGS, ABS hardened USA plastic
- Simply attaches to size large and larger sized helmets no cutting no modifications
- Does not pinch your neck like the others and is simple push button design
- Not meant for Ski, Snowboard or Bicycle Helmets - Product is for adult size motorcycle helmets - Safety assured with Shubandit quick release exceeds DOT Safety assured with Shubandit quick release exceeds DOT FMVSS NO. 218 FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARDS
Best Helmet Quick Release Buying Guide: What to look for when buying?
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on helmet quick release. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the helmet quick release. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the helmet quick release works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for helmet quick release. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new helmet quick release, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the helmet quick release from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best helmet quick release, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable helmet quick release for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.