Finding the best log holder for cutting is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can cater to your needs, but only a few of them stand out from the rest. We have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web before we made our top 10 list of log holder for cutting. We did the heavy lifting, and made the process easy for you. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
10 Best Log Holder For Cutting – Top Picks of 2022
- Sturdy, lightweight, and portable steel log saw horse’s design lets you confidently cut wood with a chainsaw
- Serrated teeth clamp onto the wood, maximizing cutting stability
- Adjustable width of 10.5" log maximum capacity, lightweight at only 15 lbs
- Painted steel resists rust and corrosion
- Durable boxed steel construction makes assembly easy - instructions included (spanner/wrench not included)
- The Smart Holder is a sawhorse that facilitates your work.The log is automatically secured when it has been slid in, and the design of the Smart Holder makes it impossible for the wood to pinch the guide bar. By this, 80 percent of the most common accident with chainsaws, i.d. a piece of a log that moves or a guide bar that is pinched, are eliminated.
- The patented claw bites into the log holding it firmly in place allowing you to cut any length of log safely. The claw adjusts to hold logs from 1" in diameter up to 9" in diameter.
- The Smart-Holder eliminates awkward wooden sawhorses and allows you to easily and safely raise your firewood off the ground when cutting, sparing your back and shoulders from physical strain.
- The Smart-Holder It is easily assembled in 15 seconds or less and folds flat for easy storage. When folded the dimensions are 39 x 14 x 2 inches
- Wood width: 9" Max,
Wood length: Unlimited,
Sawhorse Length: 46.5",
Sawhorse Width: 15",
Height, disassembled: 2",
Height, assembled: 37.5",
Working height: 23.5",
- Made in the USA
- Quick release to easily switch between logs
- Salmon ladder secures lock in place to avoid slipping or turning of the log
- Accepts logs from 1-1/2" To 4-1/2"
- Erosion resistant powder coat finish
- Product Type: Tools
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Dimensions: 14.224 cms (L) x 27.686 cms (W) x 37.592 cms (H)
- Accept logs 2-1/2" - 8"
- Durable Material: This log sawhorse is made of strong steel, coated with white paint to resist rust. It can bear the weight of logs or woods within its diameter range. Durable enough to be used for a long time.
- Hardened Claws: Equipped with 5 hardened claws, the log will be firmly held in place once it has been slid into the teeth, along with the sawhorse's large weight capacity, it allows you to cut logs without having an accident.
- Adjustable Height: The height of the claws is adjustable. Designed with 5 mounting holes to conveniently adjust the logging size, suitable for any log that ranges about 0.4 - 9.1 inches in diameter.
- Easy to Assemble: Our sawhorse is easy to be assembled. Just install a few screws to secure the holder to get ready for use. The foldable design makes you carry it with ease and saves your space in storage.
- Wide Application: As a reliable log sawhorse, it is widely used as a log cutting stand to convenient your work. It can also be used to holding other materials like plastic pipes to help with your cutting.
- Bottom can be removed for rolling logs. 2 piece handle for small storage spaces
- Powder coat finish for long lasting durability
- Makes cutting logs safer. Keeps logs off the ground to prevent kickbacks.
- Saves chains from digging into the ground
- Keeps logs secure while cutting
- ►RAISE IT UP: Timberjack ideal for lifting logs up to 14" off the ground for better chainsawing.
- ►NO DIGGING: Raised log helps prevent the chain from digging into the dirt when cutting the log.
- ►LONG LASTING: Ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. Work all day pain free.
- ►DIMENSIONS: Overall length of 48" | 14.5" log opening.
- ►DURABLE: Timberjack are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty.
- ✓ 21" LogOX HAULER - Quickly engage, lift, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, swinging a pulp hook, or pickaroon. This mechanical advantage saves your back by reducing back strain up to 93 percent! The ergonomic, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood handle also makes this tool a great short cant hook for rolling logs.
- ✓ 38” CANT HOOK - A cant handle extension easily attaches to the Hauler for extra leverage. The sharp precision ground hook tip and beveled toe design helps securely grip and roll logs up to 32” in diameter. Tree care work results in a high percentage of back related injuries, but with the LogOX Hauler you can save time, money, and your back.
- ✓ 38" TIMBERJACK - Quickly lift smaller logs (up to 12" diameter) off the ground. This forms a solid elevated cutting platform, in order to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. T-bar attaches easily using clevis pins, without additional tools.
- ★ PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE- We offer a 100% Ironclad Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defect. Made from a rugged, hollow frame, American steel construction you can trust.
- ★ GREAT VALUE - The LogOX’s multifunction design combines normally over $300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman's arsenal into a single compact, portable, 12.0 lb. package. Saving you time, money, and storage space. If you use a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill, the LogOX is a must have! LogOX accessories like the Hauler Holster, PickOX Pickaroon Attachment, and CarryOX Bag are sold separately, or together as part of the LogOX Forester Package.
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- THE LOGGING HOMEOWNER’S RIGHTHAND JACK | Multipurpose Manual Log Lift Allows You to Elevate, Roll, Reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility
- STRONG & DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel Tubing Provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying
- SAFE FOR LOG SAWS, CHAINSAWS & HAND SAWS | Handle the Heaviest of Logs Without Digging Into Dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Protects Against Kickback for Greater Safety, Efficiency & Cut Speed
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT | Be Free to Move, Stack & Slice Wood for Hours Without Worrying About Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY HAS YOU CUTTING IN MINUTES | Set Arrives with a Complete Hardware Kit & Easy Instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System
Best Log Holder For Cutting Buying Guide
Last year alone, we spent nearly three hundred billion dollars on more than two million products. That’s a ton of money being pumped into the marketplace. But how can you best guarantee you will get your hands on the best products? That’s why it’s important to have the proper advice before spending your money on log holder for cutting. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the log holder for cutting. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that it works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for log holder for cutting. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new log holder for cutting, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the log holder for cutting from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best log holder for cutting, and it’s your time to pick the suitable log holder for cutting for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.