Finding the best micro servo is not an easy task. There are hundreds of products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 micro servo you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best Micro Servo – Picked by Experts
10 Best Micro Servo – Top Picks of 2022
- ▶High precision metal gears Micro Servo
- ▶Ideal for robot Plane Helicopter Boat Car
- ▶Ultra Light 11g, Size 23*12.1*23.8mm
- ▶Stall Torque: 2.2kg.cm @ 4.8V,2.8kg.cm @ 6.0V
- ▶Genuine AGF Brand package. Any question please contact us at first time
- High quality and high cost performance.
- Operating speed: 0.1second/ 60degree ( 4.8V no load)
- Operating voltage: 4.8-6V
- Small size and light weight.
- Application: Used for fixed-wing, helicopter, KT, glider, small robot, robotic arm and other models.
- 100% NEW brand,high quality. Stall Torque (4.8V): 17.5oz /in (1kg/cm); Operating voltage: 3.0V~ 6V; Temperature range: -30 to +60; Dead band width: 7usec.
- It is tiny and lightweight with high output power.
- Compatible with the project like Robot Arm/ Robot hand/ control the servo with potentiometer/ multi servo control.
- The SG90 has 3 wire interfaces in which the connections should be made as follows: Red wire-5V, Brown Wire-Ground, Yellow wire-digital pin 9.
- Support Arduino,Futaba, JR, Sanwa and Hitec remote system.
- ~ AGFrc 13g Metal Case Titanium Gear Sub-Micro Servo
- ~ Operating speed: 0.15ec/60° @ 4.8V ,0.13sec/60° @ 6.0V,
- ~ Stall Torque: 3.0kg.cm(41.66 oz-in) @ 4.8V ,3.8kg.cm (52.77 oz-in) @ 6.0V
- ~ Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0V , Size: 22.8*12*29.4mm(0.90 x 0.47 x 1.16 in)
- ~ Ideal for 1/14 1/18 1/24 RC Car, Airplane, Helicopter, Robot
- SG90 9G micro servo motor for remote control helicopters, micro robot, robot arm and boats. Fit for ALL kinds of R/C Toys and also make electronics DIY compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- Interface Type: Compatible with JR & FUTABA interface. Running Speed (at no load): 0.09 ± 0.01 sec/60°(4.8V ) 0.08 ± 0.01 sec/60°(6V). Maximum angle: 120°
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 17.5oz /in (1kg/cm). Dead band setting: 7 microseconds
- Amplifier Type: Analog controller. Operating Voltage: 4.8V～6.0V
- Please Note: The starting current of the motor should be greater than 1A. Comes with 1 year warranty and lifetime technical Support
- Weight 20g, Size: 23*12*27.5mm (0.90 x 0.47 x 1.08 in)
- Full CNC aluminium hulls and structure
- High performance Digital mini servo , High precision metal gears
- Stall Torque: 5.0 kg-cm (69.44 oz-in) @ 4.8V , 5.8 kg-cm (80.55 oz-in) @ 6.0V
- Ideal for airplane and 450 class helicopter tail and swashplate
- Made of high-quality materials, very wear-resistant, light weight, can not be easily damaged
- Mini metal gears, can be shockproof, low noise, stable performance
- Operating voltage: 4.8V-6.0V; Dimensions: 24mm*23mm*11.5 mm (0.94 x0.9 x.0.45 inches); Working speed: 0.12/0.10sec/60degree
- We provide you with 4PCS ES08MA II, please confirm before purchase, this is not the original brand
- Application Scope: Helicopters KT, fluttering, gliding, small robots, and other models
- 【High Quality】100% new, good quality, AD002 Micro servo motor, Compatible with MG90 servo motor.
- 【Full Metal Gear】 Metal gear with less noise,the metal gears help with the movement,these will rotate the proper direction.
- 【Angle】Stall Torque: 2.0kg/cm(4.8V); Operating Speed: 0.11 seconds/60 degrees(4.8V).The servo Maximum angle is 180.
- 【Wide Application】The great micro servo motors for helicopter/ boat / robot car / robot arm /remote controlled aircraft DIY. Fit for electronics DIY, compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi.
- 【Service Guarantee】If you encounter any problems during use, please contact us, we will provide solutions to ensure your experience. We will reply within 24 hours.This AD002 servo motor is compatible with all Adeept robots.
- MG90S Micro Servo Motor, updated SG90 serve motor.
- Stall Torque: 2.0kg/cm(4.8V)
- Operating Speed: 0.11 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8V)
- Metal Gear with less noise
- Structural Material: Aluminum metal teeth, coreless motor, double ball bearin
- Application Fields: Miuzei SG90 9G Servo Motor Compatible with Remote Control Helicopters, Micro Robot, Robot Arm and Boats. Support All Kind of R/C Toys and Arduino Experiments;
- Interface Type: This SG90 Servo Compatible With JR & Futaba Interface. Miuzei Micro Servo 9g no Load Running Speed: 0.09±0.01 sec/60° at 4.8V;
- Miuzei Micro Servo Motor Stall Torque (4.8V): 17.5oz /in (1kg/cm); Dead band width: 7usec; Amplifier Type: Analog Controller; Operating Voltage: 4.8V～6.0V;
- NOTE: The Starting Current of The Analog Servo Motor Should Be Over 1A and Miuzei Servo SG90 are Analog Servos Need to Continuously Provide a PMW Signal, Then it Will Be Work Normally;
- How to Reach 180 degree -- Miuzei SG90 9g Servo Motor Need to Meet 4.8V Power Supply Voltage and 2500usec Pulse Signal, the Angle of Rotation
Best Micro Servo Buying Guide: What to look for when buying?
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on micro servo. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the micro servo. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the micro servo works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for micro servo. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new micro servo, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the micro servo from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best micro servo, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable micro servo for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.