Finding the best skylake cpu cooler is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 skylake cpu cooler you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best Skylake Cpu Cooler – Picked by Experts
10 Best Skylake Cpu Cooler – Top Picks of 2022
- CPU Socket: Skylake LGA 1151, Haswell LGA1150 and LGA1155/1156 up to TDP 95 Watts
- CPU Support: LGA 1155: Intel 2nd Generation Core i7-2600, i5-2500 series & Sandy Bridge Xeon Processors 1220, 1220L, 1225,1230, 1235, 1240, 1245, 1260L, 1270, 1275 & 1280
- CPU Support: LGA 1156: Intel Core i3 i3-530 & i3-540, Core i5 i5-650, i5-650, i5-660, i5-661 i5-670 & I5-750; Xeon Processor 3400 Series; Core i7 Processors, I7-870 & I7-860
- Solution: 2U&Up Server
- Material: Copper Base with Aluminum Stacked Fin with Heat Pipes
- LGA1700 COMPATIBILITY OPTIONAL: The LGA1700 mounting kit (available separately) makes the Freezer 50 compatible with Intel's new Alder Lake processors
- COLOUR CONTROL: The 13 A-RGB LEDs are autonomously controllable from each other, we are compatible with the common A-RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers. The control is NOT included
- FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the heat pipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but it is right there where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions completely
- DUAL TOWER DESIGN: The twin-tower CPU cooler offers more cooling surface and, together with its six U-shaped Direct-Touch Heatpipes, ensures better heat distribution and faster heat dissipation
- IDEAL AIRFLOW: The Freezer 50 features two P-fans working in push-pull-configuration, combining a 120 mm fan and a 140 mm leads to an increase in airflow for improved cooling
- Compact single-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 125mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Compact 92mm size (134mm height) for excellent PCIe compatibility and 4U support, high cooling performance thanks to 6 heatpipes, dual tower design and two NF-A9 premium fans, ideal for quiet 4U servers
- Supports narrow and square type LGA3647 sockets for Intel Xeon Scalable (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Skylake-SP/Purley) and Xeon-Phi platforms (Knight’s Landing, Knight’s Mill)
- Two award-winning NF-A9 fans (push/pull dual fan configuration), supporting PWM for automatic speed control through the motherboard: silent at idle, full CFM performance when necessary
- Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound and easy, straightforward installation thanks to SecuFirm2 mounting system and included processor clips
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Unlocked processor
- Ddr4 & ddr3l support
- Display resolution up to 4096x2304
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Please note this CPU does Not Include a Heat Sink. Any Socket 1151, 1150, 1155, or 1156 CPU cooler will be compatible with the CPU
- Brand New SkyLake Series CPU Socket 1151
- 3.4Ghz Quad Core i7 with Turbo Boost to 4.0Ghz
- 65W TDP
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 36 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
Best Skylake Cpu Cooler Buying Guide
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on skylake cpu cooler. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the skylake cpu cooler. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the skylake cpu cooler works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for skylake cpu cooler. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new skylake cpu cooler, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the skylake cpu cooler from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best skylake cpu cooler, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable skylake cpu cooler for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.