Finding the best vintage tuner is not an easy task. There are hundreds of similar products on the market which can be overwhelming to you.
To help you out, we have researched hundreds of customer reviews and feedback from all around the web and come up with the top 10 vintage tuner you can buy today. So without further ado, let’s get into the list.
Top 10 Best Vintage Tuner – Picked by Experts
10 Best Vintage Tuner – Top Picks of 2022
- Ideal for Squier Classic Vibe style guitar, or similar strat style guitar, should work with Tele as well
- 1:15 gear ratio for smoother, more accurate tuning action
- Requires 9mm( 11/32") out side diameter bushing for smaller peghead holes, not the modern 10mm(25/64 inch) peg hole
- Full metal, vintage style split shaft design, improved stable shaft, quality electroplate finish and hardware.
- 6 in line Full set, Includes mounting accessories
- Set of six nickel tuning machines
- Road Worn nickel finish
- Gear ratio 14: 1
- Used On MIM Deluxe, classic, classic Player, and road Worn Series guitars
- Road Worn bushings and screws included
- Fender Accesories
- Strat/tel original vnt mchhds/6
- Electric Guitar Part
- Country of Origin: United States
- 6 in line tuners for many original Fender 6 string instruments from the 50’s to current re issues
- Machine heads without a sealed gear are criticized for not having the same smooth performance, efficiency and durability that sealed gear tuners have
- The SD series solves these problems by combining "Rock-solid" technology and the post collar or: "Self-Center Guide", found on enclosed gears in the base plate of the gear allowing the post to perfectly align itself with the bushing which attaches the gear to the headstock
- The SD series uses a torque balancer to ensure steady rotation of the tuner button giving high quality sound performance as well as great functionality.
- Locking versions of the classic oval knob, stamped housing tuners found on vintage Fender guitars
- These 6-in-line locking tuners are the perfect upgrade for old or new Fenders with "Kluson-style" tuners - they're a direct retrofit
- These fine reproductions feature old style stamped gear housings
- Improved, modern 15:1 gearing for smoother, more precise action
- Set includes 6 individual tuners (6-inline), 6 press-fit bushings, and 7 mounting screws
- Ideal for Fender Squier style guitar
- 17mm Heads size, Need Neck Mahince head Hole Size: 9mm( 11/32")
- 1 left,4 middles,1 right set
- Nut,Ferrule,Screws are included.
- Package includes: Set of 6 individual tuners , Bushings, Washers and Mounting Screws Included.
- Package includes: 6 pieces (6 Right Hand) locking guitar tuners pegs, 7 mounting screws and 6 threaded bushing, good replacement compatible with LP, SG, TL Style electric, folk or acoustic guitars.
- Guitar sealed tuning machines with heavy duty internal gear, sturdy and convenient. Easy to install, easy to replace your old or dirty guitar tuning pegs.
- Guyker locking tuners help to provide finer tuning and greater stability.
- Oval shaped button with sealed housing. Chrome plated.
- Gear Ratio - 1:15, designed to fit modern 9mm headstock holes. Please check the parameter drawing in the attached pics before placing your order.
- Vintage size, 8.5mm tuners
- Universal Mounting Plate for installation without modifying your headstock
- Machine head
- Machine head
- Machine head
- Country of Origin: Taiwan, Province Of China
- Wilkinson 6 Inline vintage tuners for most vintage Strat Tele or some acoustic guitars
- Vintage Split post; 15:1 Tuning Ratio. Each tuner is stamped "WILKINSON DELUXE"
- Requires 11/32"(8.75mm) tuning peg holes. Mounting screws are spaced 15/16"(24mm) on center.
- Full set with 6 tuners; Screws, bushings are included
Best Vintage Tuner Buying Guide
It’s important to have the proper knowledge, and advice before spending your money on vintage tuner. That’s exactly what this guide is for. We’ve explained all the important aspects to look for and compiled all our findings into a comprehensive list, so you can easily access the information that you need.
- Quality of the product: Quality is something that you should always be concerned about when purchasing the vintage tuner. These days you can find so many products that are of bad quality that it is extremely difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones. So make sure the quality is good enough.
- Features of the product: Product features tell you if it will suit your needs and help you to make the right choice. However, features are not all the criteria for choosing a product. You also need to make sure that the vintage tuner works as described.
- Price of the product: Price is another essential factor you should consider when you are shopping for vintage tuner. Think about how much you need the product and compare it to the price you are willing to pay. Try to choose the item that you can afford and avoid paying overpriced products.
- Existing customer reviews: When buying new vintage tuner, you should always look for customer reviews. Because customer reviews tell you what other customers think about the product, they help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Online marketplace: What marketplace you’re buying the vintage tuner from is going to make a difference. If you’re buying it off Amazon, make sure the seller has a good reputation with a comparatively lower Best Seller Rank (BSR) in the category where the product is listed. Please don’t buy it off a random person that only has a few reviews.
So now you have all the information on the best vintage tuner, and it’s your turn to pick the suitable vintage tuner for yourself. You can choose from our list without any hesitation. And don’t forget, you can’t go wrong with our recommendation.